Emergency: (718) 386-7229
Information: (718) 386-7230
We're excited that you want to join our family! The on-boarding process is fairly simple, The first step in the process for you to fill out the inquiry form to the right. Within one business day, you'll be contacted by our recruitment department with an official application attached. Hand that in to us, and you're set to start volunteering with us!
Being a volunteer should be flexible, stress free, and most importantly, fun. We provide a proactive and safe environment for you to be in while assisting us in our mission to provide prehospital care, but there are a few things you should keep in mind about commitment and consistency.
What we need from you:
- 12 hours a month of volunteerism, in clinical or other administrative roles
- 70% attendance at community events and monthly meetings
What we can offer:
- Active, fast-paced 9-1-1 experience in diverse neighborhoods
- Knowledgeable preceptors who can help you become a better provider
- Homey headquarters with WiFi and comfortable living space
Join Our Family
Ridgewood Volunteer Ambulance Corps
Proudly serving the communities of Ridgewood, Maspeth, Buchwick, and Wyckoff Heights since 1975.
503 Onderdonk Avenue
Ridgewood, N.Y. 11385