Ridgewood Volunteer Ambulance Corps, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Donations help fund our ability to provide life saving care to our communities.
All donations to RVAC are tax deductible*.
When donating online, a small percentage is removed by the payment processor. If you would like to make a donation without a credit or debit card, we also accept checks made out to "Ridgewood Volunteer Ambulance Corps, Inc." mailed to:
Ridgewood Volunteer Ambulance Corps, Inc.
C/O RVAC Donations
503 Onderdonk Ave
Queens, NY 11385
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR DONATION
- Donations help pay for ambulance and headquarters upkeep
- Donations help pay for medical supplies and medications
- Donations help pay our bills to keep the lights on
- Donations help us bring events to the communities such as CPR training, block events, and more!
WHAT WE DON'T DO WITH YOUR DONATION
- No volunteers receive any pay or compensation
- Donations are not used outside of Ridgewood Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Donations are not shared publicly without your consent
- However, you may share a story with us when you make a donation.
- RVAC hopes to purchase a second ambulance to further our ability to provide emergency medical services throughout our response area
If you are interested in making a directed donation, or becoming a sponsor of Ridgewood Volunteer Ambulance Corps, or are having any issues, please contact us directly.
*This page is not to be used for payment of any goods or services with Ridgewood Volunteer Ambulance Corps, Inc. This page is for donations only. Tax ID Number (EIN/TIN): 23-7405104